Ruff Land™ Kennels Ventilation Hanging Bracket Fan 7"
This heavy-duty Ruff Land™ Dog Crate Fan gives you two fan speeds at the flip of a switch for maximum cooling for your dog, or for minimal power draw to conserve your battery.
- The LOW setting will minimize your power draw — LESS than 2 AMPS! You can leave your fan on even when your vehicle is shut off.
- We routinely leave our fans on throughout the entire day without any concern for our vehicle battery, while having the confidence that our dogs will remain safe and cool.
- Field-tested to withstand weather and vehicle vibration.
- Connect to your vehicle’s 12-volt cigarette lighter plug, or to your trailer hitch power connector with an adapter cable.
Comes standard with an 8′ single cigarette lighter cord. Additional cords are available for purchase separately.
Hanging Bracket (7″) hangs onto top of kennel door – Fits all but S or XL Ruff Land™ Kennels
- Low setting draws 450 CFM*
- High setting draws 550 CFM*
*CFM is a standard measurement of airflow that indicates how many cubic feet of air passes by a stationary point in one minute. The higher the number, the more air is being forced through the system. For example, a large Ruff Land crate is approximately 12 cubic feet, so this fan on high is capable of completely replacing that volume of air 45 times in 1 minute.