The Quality Nutritious Diet That Nature Intended Leading To Quality Life
Maximum K-9 Nutrition premium blends are manufactured under the strictest guidelines in the food industry.
- The blends were designed and tested by expert animal nutritionists
- Our raw dog food is simply the best available on the market
- Made utilizing the same sanitary equipment and conditions as human food
Disclaimer: Maximum K-9 Premium blend raw dog food meets all nutritional levels and standards established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles “For All Life Stages.”
Maximum K-9 Promise
- No Preservatives
- No Dyes
- No Added Sugars
- No Cereal Grains
- No Glutens
- No Nitrates
- No Chemicals
- No Soluble Carbohydrates
Just a high-quality blend of USA sourced muscle meat, organ meat, ground bone, fresh low-carb veggies, and our very own essential, formulated, and natural vitamin and trace mineral mix. This totally and completely eliminates the need for any additional, daily supplements to achieve overall canine health and wellness.
- Produced with top-quality ingredients kept stored at 8-degrees Fahrenheit on-site.
- Each and every 250-pound batch of Maximun K-9 Nutrition raw diet dog food purchased is carefully and accurately measured to continuity in quality, nutritional value and texture.
- The Cold-Manufacturing Method is used to produce all raw food components consistently below 28 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the entire production and packaging process. By effectively controlling our production environment, the team works diligently to ensure cleanliness and health avoiding any harmful bacteria.
- Only commercial grade stainless steel equipment is used to process and package the frozen muscle meat, organ meat, ground bone and vegetables with a specialty vitamin and mineral mix.
- Equipment is sanitized daily to prevent cross-contamination.
- Each complete batch is transferred, on-site, for immediate packaging.
- Packaging is monitored and ensured by using airtight chubs, providing fresh tasting food for your canine companion.
- From start to finish, Maximum K-9 is devoted to the optimal and successful results guaranteed to show your beloved friend how much you care.
Ingredient Break Down
*The necessary essential vitamin and mineral mix contains the following:
- Linseed Meal: A high source of plant protein, alpha linolenic acid, omega3 fatty acid used by the body to make cell signaling messengers and help regulate the immune response system.
- Sunflower Meal: A source of plant based protein and fiber.
- Tomato Pomace: An excellent source of plant fiber, carotenoids such as lutein and lycopene, and pigment with provitamin A activity.
- Kelp: A sea plant with a key source of nutrients like iodine and omega3s found abundant in the ocean.
- Choline Chloride: A source of choline, a critical and essential for cell membranes.
- Manganese Sulfate: A source of manganese essential for proper function among animals.
- Zinc Sulfate: Assists with overall skin and coat health. Plays a role in vision, red blood cell production, and immunity for healing.
- Niacin: A imperative molecule for metabolism found in each and every cell.
- Calcium Pantothenate: A vital molecule for all cells to function.
- Vitamin D3 Supplement: Active form to aid with skin, calcium in bones, and metabolism.
- Copper Sulfate: A cofactor of numerous function enzyme systems. The most fundamental of all reactions in biology by reducing molecular oxygen to water.
- Riboflavin: A water soluble serving a purposeful function in intermediary metabolism in all cells.
- Selenium Yeast: A role in cancer prevention and other disease, selenium is an important organic source.
- Biotin: A valuable asset in DNA transcription and replication.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement: As only microorganisms are able to produce this vitamin, this complicated molecule is historically noted to boost overall immunity.
- Cobalt Carbonate: Aiding the B12 component, as cobalt is a crucial mineral to offset deficiency.
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6): An important cofactor in over 100 enzyme systems.
- Thiamin Mononitrate: A catalyst in several key enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism, thiamin has historically been associated with disease seen with a high intake of highly processed rice. Beriberi is a form of thiamin deficiency that mainly affects the legs with paralysis, heart failure, and generalized edema.
- Folic Acid: A term for different forms of a coenzyme for metabolism of amino acids and other key cellular components.
- Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodine: An organic form of iodine needed for proper function of thyroid hormone regulating cell activity and growth.
Maximum K-9 Products
- Beef & Vegetable- USDA
- Chicken & Vegetable- USDA
- Chicken, Beef & Vegetable- USDA