The Quality Nutritious Diet That Nature Intended Leading To Quality Life
*100% USDA Certified
Inspected & approved, our Premium Blend Products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art processing facility using only human grade and USDA Inspected ingredients born, bred, and raised within the United States.
The USDA Certification means the United States Department of Agriculture formally acknowledges and confirms the integrity of the production plant and products. During production, a USDA agent is present- inspecting every quality ingredient and their sources, ensuring properly maintained equipment, and expiration date for freshness. Water, food handling and employees uphold the standards of extremely strict sanitation codes. Being USDA Certified and inspected on a daily basis is a voluntary choice securing our credibility and dedication to our mission. Maximum K-9 Nutrition premium blends are manufactured under the strictest guidelines in the food industry.
- The blends were designed and tested by expert animal nutritionists
- Our raw dog food is simply the best available on the market
- Made utilizing the same sanitary equipment and conditions as human food
Disclaimer: Maximum K-9 Premium blend raw dog food meets all nutritional levels and standards established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles “For All Life Stages.”
Maximum K-9 Promise
- No Preservatives
- No Dyes
- No Added Sugars
- No Cereal Grains
- No Glutens
- No Nitrates
- No Chemicals
- No Soluble Carbohydrates
Just a high-quality blend of USA sourced*human grade muscle meat, organ meat, ground bone, fresh low-carb veggies, and our very own essential, formulated, and natural vitamin and trace mineral mix. This totally and completely eliminates the need for any additional, daily supplements to achieve overall canine health and wellness.
- Produced with top-quality ingredients kept stored at 8-degrees Fahrenheit on-site.
- Each and every 250-pound batch of Maximun K-9 Nutrition raw diet dog food purchased is carefully and accurately measured to continuity in quality, nutritional value and texture.
- The Cold-Manufacturing Method is used to produce all raw food components consistently below 28 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the entire production and packaging process. By effectively controlling our production environment, the team works diligently to ensure cleanliness and health avoiding any harmful bacteria.
- Only commercial grade stainless steel equipment is used to process and package the frozen muscle meat, organ meat, ground bone and vegetables with a specialty vitamin and mineral mix.
- Equipment is sanitized daily to prevent cross-contamination.
- Each complete batch is transferred, on-site, for immediate packaging.
- Packaging is monitored and ensured by using airtight chubs, providing fresh tasting food for your canine companion.
- From start to finish, Maximum K-9 is devoted to the optimal and successful results guaranteed to show your beloved friend how much you care.
Ingredient Break Down
*The necessary essential vitamin and mineral mix contains the following:
- Linseed Meal: A high source of plant protein, alpha linolenic acid, omega3 fatty acid used by the body to make cell signaling messengers and help regulate the immune response system.
- Sunflower Meal: A source of plant based protein and fiber.
- Tomato Pomace: An excellent source of plant fiber, carotenoids such as lutein and lycopene, and pigment with provitamin A activity.
- Kelp: A sea plant with a key source of nutrients like iodine and omega3s found abundant in the ocean.
- Choline Chloride: A source of choline, a critical and essential for cell membranes.
- Manganese Sulfate: A source of manganese essential for proper function among animals.
- Zinc Sulfate: Assists with overall skin and coat health. Plays a role in vision, red blood cell production, and immunity for healing.
- Niacin: A imperative molecule for metabolism found in each and every cell.
- Calcium Pantothenate: A vital molecule for all cells to function.
- Vitamin D3 Supplement: Active form to aid with skin, calcium in bones, and metabolism.
- Copper Sulfate: A cofactor of numerous function enzyme systems. The most fundamental of all reactions in biology by reducing molecular oxygen to water.
- Riboflavin: A water soluble serving a purposeful function in intermediary metabolism in all cells.
- Selenium Yeast: A role in cancer prevention and other disease, selenium is an important organic source.
- Biotin: A valuable asset in DNA transcription and replication.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement: As only microorganisms are able to produce this vitamin, this complicated molecule is historically noted to boost overall immunity.
- Cobalt Carbonate: Aiding the B12 component, as cobalt is a crucial mineral to offset deficiency.
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6): An important cofactor in over 100 enzyme systems.
- Thiamin Mononitrate: A catalyst in several key enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism, thiamin has historically been associated with disease seen with a high intake of highly processed rice. Beriberi is a form of thiamin deficiency that mainly affects the legs with paralysis, heart failure, and generalized edema.
- Folic Acid: A term for different forms of a coenzyme for metabolism of amino acids and other key cellular components.
- Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodine: An organic form of iodine needed for proper function of thyroid hormone regulating cell activity and growth.
Benefits of Raw Food
- Cleaner Teeth: No teeth brushing is required, no veterinarian visits for dental cleanings, decrease gum disease and bad breath. Raw meaty bones are nature’s dental treatment.
- Cleaner Ears: Raw natural diets help maintain a dry, odorless, clean ear.
- Flea Freedom: If your dog has a severe flea problem, it is often a signal that their health is not as it should be. Many commercial pet foods are nutritionally inadequate and contain harmful additives and by-products. Fresh, whole, raw foods are vital because they provide digestive enzymes and vitamins. By feeding your animals a high-quality, natural diet, free of additives and preservatives, you improve their health and dramatically increase their protection from fleas. A healthy animal does not taste or smell as good to fleas.
- Anal gland problems: A natural raw balanced diet will produce a healthy firm stool. The gland over time will empty naturally.
- Decrease in Body Fat: Dogs fed raw natural diets will lose body fat, giving them a leaner look and less sluggish drive.
- Increase Muscle Mass: Dogs who consume raw natural diets will not only become leaner, but will also increase their muscle mass. The wider chests and narrow belly look will be achieved.
- Coat and Skin Improvement: Dogs who consume raw natural diets will digest quality proteins, fats and vitamins making their coats shiny, colorful and their skin naturally moisturized.
- Reduction in Body Odor: Dogs who consume raw natural diets will have less waste and start to have a friendly aroma which will lead to less washing.
- Energy Levels: Dogs who consume raw natural diets will be more alert and have an increase in stamina.
- Enjoyment of Eating: Your dog will look forward to eating more than ever.
- Decrease in Water Consumption: A raw natural diet is comprised of moisture unlike kibble based diets. Your dog will be more hydrated throughout the day. He will not spend long periods of time hovering over his water bowl.
- Less Defecation: Your dog will now defecate in smaller amount because of how highly digestible the diet is.
- Recommended Cancer Diet: Cancer is known to feed off of carbohydrates. Today many dogs have been coming down with different cases of cancer. I don’t know if it’s the food, environment or vaccinations we’re giving our dogs nevertheless, raw natural diets contain very few carbohydrates.
- Fewer Medical Bills: Because of the information listed above and the fact that a dog on a raw diet will have a stronger immune system to fight off disease, vet visits and needed medications will drastically decrease.
Maximum K-9 Products
- Beef & Vegetable- USDA
- Chicken & Vegetable- USDA
- Chicken, Beef & Vegetable- USDA
Guaranteed Analysis Concludes
Feeding Raw, instead of the regular pet food found on grocery store aisles, has been taking flight and for good reason– particularly with vets and animal care specialists!
Mainstream commercial pet food may be filled with toxins that could be potentially harmful to your dog down the road. It’s not too unusual to hear of dog food that contains meat from sick animals, animal by-products (read: feces), and completely nutrient void chemicals that just keep the food looking decent. Most processed or cooked foods destroys the enzymes need for your canine to function at their peak with overall health and an abundance of energy.
Feed Raw also helps to improve a dog’s hygiene. Bad doggie breath, rotten teeth, flea problems and foul puppy odors are actually a clear sign of malnutrition. By choosing to Feed Raw, your dog will have the natural vitamins and enzymes to combat germs and parasites like fleas. Dogs that have a raw, natural diet also have been shown to need bathing less frequently than their commercial dog food fed counterparts.
Your dog will be healthier for longer. Due to the dangers of breeding pedigree dogs, many canines are at risk for cancer. Cancer in dogs has been linked to a high carbohydrate diet – much like the ones provided by commercial dog food companies. If you Feed Raw, your dog will have a lower chance of getting cancer, less digestive problems, and a healthier, shinier coat for longer.
Of course, there’s one very good reason why you should Feed Raw.
Your dog is your best friend, and gives you all the love and affection you could ever want. He only relies on you for food and a home. Your dog loves you so much, and asks for so little in return. Don’t you think that he deserves the best food?